POW – MIA Survivors Scholarship Trust Fund
ATTENTION! - You are only seeing the preview mode of this scholarship. In order to view the detailed scholarship information and help us MATCH YOU to OUR vast scholarship database, please login or signup for your FREE SchoolSoup.com account.
|Provided by:||Larry Johnson|
|This scholarship is for the spouse, children, grandchildren, widow or widower of the veteran having served after December 7, 1941,who meet the following criteria:
1. Verifiable documentation of relationship to the veteran through whom the application is being made.
2. Written acceptance of enrollment by an accredited college or university in a specific curriculum of study leading to a degree.
3. Certified transcripts of the recipient previous academic achievements.
4. Demonstrate financial need
Return the completed application to Larry Johnson.
PRIVATE STUDENT BENEFITS
Private student loans are a great way to help meet the total cost of your education when federal financial aid and scholarships aren't enough.
- Everyone can Apply
- Great Low Rates
- Cover all your Education Costs
This scholarship is also found in: