Erin Tierney Kramp Encouragement Scholarship Program
ATTENTION! - You are only seeing the preview mode of this scholarship. In order to view the detailed scholarship information and help us MATCH YOU to OUR vast scholarship database, please login or signup for your FREE SchoolSoup.com account.
|Provided by:||Foundation Scholarship Coordinator|
|Students must exemplify courage and perseverance in the face of hardship or adversity, must show moral character with leadership and scholarship qualities as evidenced by high academic standards; and must submit a high school diploma.
Applicants must submit the following to the DCCCD Foundation:
1. Complete Erin Tierney Kramp scholarship application;
2. Complete DCCCD Foundation scholarship application form;
3. One-page (minimum) essay describing the type of hardship and adversity you have overcome that would make you a deserving applicant for this award. Please note: Because you are applying for this scholarship, financial assistance is already considered and met as a hardship for all applicants. Other adversities need to be shared in your essay;
4. Two letters of recommendation. High school students: counselor, principal, teacher, clergy, etc. DCCCD students: faculty member, counselor, clergy, etc;
5. High school or college transcript.
Recipients must maintain a high academic standard throughout their college career (3.0 GPA) and successfully complete a minimum of 8 credit hours per semester. Failure to meet these requirements could result in a reduction or loss of scholarship benefits.
Recipients are also expected to maintain a commitment to the program and its goals and to attend Erin Tierney Kramp Scholar Events.